Friday, June 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!


The Carolina Hurricanes gave me a wonderful birthday present last night when they came from behind in the 3rd period to win Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Now that they've captured the Prince of Wales trophy, Carolina gets back to work on Monday, June 5th in the Stanley Cup finals. Since Monday is the day after my birthday, it quickly became pretty obvious what I was getting for my birthday!

Tickets went on sale this morning at 8am and I have tickets to both Game 1 and Game 7 of the Finals. I've been to the Stanley Cup final once before, in 1999 when Buffalo played Dallas a few years back. I even caught a puck at that game! But I've never actually been to a game of this magnitude where MY team was one of the competitors. This should be amazing!

No comments: