Thursday, September 04, 2008

Start! Heart Walk



Back in October 2007, my employer conducted a free health screening where I learned that based on my weight, gender, and blood counts, I was at significant risk for heart disease, heart attack, or a stroke.

Over the last 8 months, I've been working really hard through diet and exercise to reduce those risk factors. After losing 50 pounds and leading a more healthy all-around lifestyle, my most recent health assessment shows that I have corrected those problem areas and am now considered low risk!

To celebrate my success, I am helping the American Heart Association fight the nation's leading causes of death by participating in the Start! Heart Walk. Step out against heart disease and stroke by supporting my efforts. Please make a donation so I can reach my walker dollar goal. Thank you for your support!

Click here to donate.

No comments: