- Amy's Ice Cream - An Austin, TX original version of Cold Stone Creamery -- you've got to try the Mexican Vanilla with fresh strawberries.
- Kilwin's - walking distance from my house and fantastic fudge!
- Every shop in Rothenburg ob der Tauber that sells Schneeballen
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - their caramel apples are to die for!
- Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shops - Cherry Garcia Waffle Cone Sundae, need I say more?
- Cracker Barrel - I love the "old tyme" candies like Necco wafers and Mint Sticks.
- The Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop in San Francisco (the one on Michigan Ave. in Chicago works too in a pinch).
- The aisle vendors at the circus selling Cotton Candy
- Dairy Queen - you can find them just about everywhere!
- Any convenience store or movie theater concession where I can get some SweetTarts or other Willy Wonka Candies.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
My Top 10 Favorite Tragematopolists
I stumbled across this neat website called "Save the Words" at www.savethewords.org which promotes bringing under-used words back into the popular lexicon. I'm doing my part by adopting the word Tragematopolist.