Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tagged

My friend Lisa "blog tagged" me today in a post about what music she was listening to, so now I'm obligated to list what's spinning in my music player (do mp3 files spin?  I guess if there's a hard drive in the iPod...)



Tuesday was a big "new release" day I had been looking forward to for a while so at the top of my list are three CDs that came out this week:

A few other albums that are getting a ton of airplay right now:

More than anything though these days, I listen to podcasts.  I'm presently subscribed to about 35 podcasts so simply trying to keep up with them keeps my iPod almost continually engaged.  Here's a few of my favorite podcasts at the moment:





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few of my favorite podcasts are Hometown Tales, Wreckless Media Radio, and Switched On. I listen to about 10 podcasts, and i thought i was bad. 35 DIFFERENT PODCASTS?! Thats nuts. You must do a lot of driving. I listen to all of mine while at work.